The Plantur 39 Hyaluron products pamper the scalp with moisture to reduce the feeling of tightness and itching. The mild formulas with premium hyaluronic acid are very gentle on the scalp and leave your hair feeling silky and soft.The Plantur 39 Hyaluron products also contain the proven phyto-caffeine complex that penetrates into the hair roots with each wash, providing them with sufficient growth energy.
Plantur 39 Hyaluron Shampoo
For a pampered scalp
Premium hyaluronic acid provides the scalp with moisture and gives hair a great new shine. The silicone-free formula is particularly mild and gentle on the scalp. The shampoo also contains the proven phyto-caffeine complex to prevent menopausal hair loss.
- Distribute the shampoo throughout wet hair and scalp, and massage in
- Leave on for at least 2 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly
Plantur 39 Hyaluron Conditioner
Pampers the scalp and stressed hair
This particularly mild conditioner soothes sensitive scalps and gives hair new brilliance and smoothness. The hair becomes easier to comb and feels silky soft. The caffeine buffer further enhances Plantur 39’s proven active ingredient system.
- Distribute conditioner throughout wet hair and scalp after washing, and massage in
- Leave on briefly and then rinse out thoroughly
The best from our research
- Active ingredient complex to prevent menopausal hair loss
- Caffeine provides new growth energy
- Phytoflavones strengthen the resilience of the scalp and hair follicle
- Activates the hair roots during washing
- Premium, endogenous substance with a wide range of cosmetic uses
- Key active ingredient in skin research
- Dry skin is supplied with intensive levels of moisture
- New firmness for the skin and itching is reduced
Dry scalps during the menopause
During the menopause, the oestrogen levels in the female body decrease, while the level of the male hormone testosterone increases. The body reacts to this hormonal change in various ways.Oestrogen is important for healthy hair growth, among other things. When the hair roots react sensitively to this hormonal change, the hair's growth phase becomes shorter and hair becomes thinner in the long term.The lack of oestrogen causes less collagen to be produced by the body and less moisture to be stored. This can result in a dry scalp.
The following may also interest you:
Hilfe für trockene Kopfhaut
Trockene Kopfhaut ist unangenehm: es spannt und juckt und die Haare wirken strohig. Als Ursache kommt eine Reihe von Auslösern in Frage. Gut, dass eine feuchtigkeitsspendende Haarpflege und angepasste Gewohnheiten schnell helfen können.
Dry scalps in women: Cause, symptoms, remedy
Dry scalps are a widespread problem. Below you will find detailed information on the causes & symptoms. We have also added some helpful tips.
Hyaluron – was ist dieses Multitalent?
Lesen Sie, was Hyaluron ist, wie es für Haut- und Haarpflege eingesetzt wird & erfahren Sie mehr über Vorteile von Hyaluronsäure in der Pflege von Haar & Kopfhaut.
Hyaluronic acid – what is this all-rounder?
Read about hyaluronic acid, how it is used for hair and skin care & find out more about the benefits of hyaluronic acid in hair care & skin care.