Colour Blonde Conditioner
For a warm and shiny blonde
- Conceals annoying grey hair
- For greater colour brilliance every time you use the conditioner
- Makes hair easier to comb
- With caffeine complex
The Plantur 39 Colour Blonde Conditioner boosts the colour-intensifying effect of the shampoo. It works by concealing grey hairs and giving the hair an increasingly warmer blonde colour – the colour brilliance is enhanced every time the conditioner is used. Your hair is glossier, silkier and easier to comb. The result: Amazingly beautiful hair, even over the age of forty.
Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Caffeine, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Persea Gratissima Oil, Methylparaben, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ethylparaben, Niacinamide, Phytosterols, Basic Yellow 57, Limonene, Propylparaben, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Linalool, Zinc Chloride, Basic Brown 17, Basic Red 76, Basic Blue 99, Sorbitan Oleate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate.
(Non-binding information. Please note the listed ingredients on the packaging.)
Apply the Plantur 39 Colour Blonde Conditioner evenly throughout the hair, from the roots to the tips. Leave in for 2 to 5 minutes depending on the desired colour intensity. Then rinse out.
Tip: Use together with Plantur 39 Colour Blonde Phyto-Caffeine Shampoo to ensure the best possible results.
Suitable for the first grey hairs and to refresh the colour. (For natural and coloured blonde hair.)
- How long does the colouring effect of the Plantur 39 Colour Blonde products last?
- Can I use the Plantur 39 Colour Blonde products on brown hair to dye it blonde?
- Can my scalp be discoloured by the Plantur 39 Colour Blonde products?
- Does the Plantur 39 Colour Blonde Phyto-Caffeine Shampoo help against hair loss?
- The colour result of the Plantur 39 Colour Blonde products is too intense for me – what can I do?
- Won't my hair be weighed down if I use the Plantur 39 Colour Blonde Conditioner on my roots?
- Can I also use the products of Plantur 39 Colour Blonde, if my hair has only blonde highlights and not completely dyed?