Colour Silver Phyto-Caffeine Shampoo
For an elegant silver sheen – with no yellow hue
- For an enhanced silver sheen in bleached and grey hair every time you wash your hair
- Reduces the unwanted yellow hue
- With phyto-caffeine complex
- Prevents menopausal hair loss
The Plantur 39 Colour Silver Phyto-Caffeine Shampoo gives an elegant silver sheen to bleached and grey hair with each wash. The unwanted yellow hue is reduced and the hair colour gradually turns cooler and more silvery. Strong, violet pigments build up on the hair with each wash, increasing the colour intensity over time. At the same time, activating caffeine penetrates into the hair follicles where it helps to prevent menopausal hair loss. The result: Amazingly beautiful hair, even over the age of forty.
Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-3 Distearate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Caffeine, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Polyquaternium-7, Citric Acid, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Polyquaternium-10, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, HC Blue No. 2, Limonene, Niacinamide, Tocopherol, Linalool, Sodium Benzoate, Zinc Chloride, Glycine Soja Oil, Citronellol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
(Non-binding information. Please note the listed ingredients on the packaging.)
Leave the shampoo in for 2 to 5 minutes depending on the colour intensity. Then rinse out.
Tip: You can increase the effect by using Plantur 39 Colour Silver Conditioner after shampooing and leaving it in. This gives you an even more intense silver sheen.
Removes the yellow hue from grey and bleached hair.
- How long does the colouring effect of the Plantur 39 Colour Silver products last?
- Why are the Plantur 39 Colour Silver products violet?
- Can my scalp be discoloured by the Plantur 39 Colour Silver products?
- Does the Plantur 39 Colour Silver Phyto-Caffeine Shampoo help against hair loss?
- The colour result of the Plantur 39 Colour Silver products is too intense for me – what can I do?