protects the hair roots, strengthens hair growth
- Prevents menopausal hair loss
- The phyto-caffeine complex activates the hair roots
- Is quickly absorbed and can be used with other styling products
- Ideal for women who don't wash their hair every day
- Sufficient for 40 to 50 applications
Use the dosage tip to apply product once a day directly onto the scalp and massage in evenly. Let dry briefly. Then brush the hair and style as usual. Do not rinse out! The product is very rich and is sufficient for 40 to 50 applications. Further details on use can be found here.
You will find all the answers about Plantur 39 Phyto-Caffeine Tonic in the list of frequently asked questions.
The tonic's caffeine-based formula helps to prevent hair growth from weakening after menopause.
The phyto-caffeine complex quickly penetrates into the scalp and hair follicles where it forms an active substance depot sufficient for up to 24 hours. The phyto-active substances derived from nature protect the scalp from the effects of the decreasing estrogen level.
- The phyto-caffeine complex activates the hair roots.
- Important vital substances from the soy plants counter the symptoms of the menopause.
- Niacin and zinc salts strengthen hair growth.
Tip: The tonic should ideally be used in the morning. After massaging in, allow to dry briefly, then brush and style the hair as usual.
Use a phyto-caffeine shampoo from Plantur 39 specially tailored for your hair.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Panthenol, Parfum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caffeine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Zinc PCA, Hexyl Cinnamal, Maltodextrin, Niacinamide, Glycine Soja Seed Extract*, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Citric Acid, BHT.
(Non-binding information. Note the ingredients listed on the packaging.)
* Soy plant extract (genistein)