The phyto-caffeine-based formula of this tonic prevents premature exhaustion of hair growth
Use the dosage tip to apply product once a day directly onto the scalp and massage in evenly. Let dry briefly. Then brush the hair and style as usual. Do not rinse out!
To wash your hair, use only Plantur 39 Phyto-Caffeine Shampoo.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Panthenol, Parfum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caffeine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Zinc PCA, Hexyl Cinnamal, Maltodextrin, Niacinamide, Glycine Soja Seed Extract, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Citric Acid, BHT.
(Non-binding Information. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packaging.)
- Can I use other styling products (gel, wax, hair spray and hair lacquer) in addition to the Phyto-Caffeine Tonic?
- Do I have to use the Phyto-Caffeine Tonic every day?
- Is it possible to overdose by applying the Phyto-Caffeine Tonic multiple times a day (e.g. in the bathroom in the morning and after exercising at night)?
- What quantity is required for a correct application?
- What happens, if I quit using the Phyto-Caffeine Tonic? Will I lose more hair? How long do I have to use it?
- I have been using the Plantur 39 Phyto-Caffeine Tonic for 3 weeks and have not noticed any improvement of my hair loss.
- Despite regular application of the Phyto-Caffeine Tonic, I am still losing a lot of hair. Does the tonic not always work?
- Isn't the alcohol harmful?