for colour-treated and stressed hair
Frequent hair washing strongly impacts the hair surface.
The hair loses its shine and combs poorly.
The conditioners are specially matched to the active ingredient system of Plantur39 and contain a "caffeine buffer" that protects the previously absorbed caffeine complex from being rinsed out.
After the age of 40, the hair's pigment cells can lose their color performance and the hair turns gray or white. Women who use colorations as a result inflict stress on hair and scalp.
The Plantur39 Conditioner for color-treated and stressed hair regenerates the hair surface and increases hair brilliance.
Active avocado components make the hair smooth and easy to style. At the same time, this conditioner protects your scalp.
Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Caffeine, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Hexyl Cinnamal, Persea Gratissima Oil, Zinc PCA, Niacinamide, Limonene, Persea Gratissima Oil Unsaponifiables, Linalool, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate.
(Non-binding Information. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packaging.)
- Isn't the caffeine that is absorbed with the shampoo rinsed out again based on the additional rinsing process?
- Does the conditioner alone provide sufficient protection against hair loss?
- Won't a conditioner "over-condition" my fine, brittle hair?
- How frequently must the conditioner be used?
- Why does Plantur39 offer an additional hair care product? Doesn't the shampoo contain enough conditioning ingredients?