for fine, brittle hair
Frequent hair washing strongly impacts the hair surface.
The hair loses its shine and combs poorly.
The conditioners are specially matched to the active ingredient system of Plantur39 and contain a "caffeine buffer" that protects the previously absorbed caffeine complex from being rinsed out.
After the age of 40, the hair reacts more sensitively to stress. Especially fine, thin hair suffers and lacks volume in hair styling.
Dr. Wolff has developed this conditioner for this purpose:
Structure-firming restorative substances from white tea, corn and wheat regenerate the hair surface and increase its resistance without weighing the hair down. The hair is easy to style, has good grip and more volume.
Aqua, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Caffeine, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Quaternium-80, Lactic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Methylparaben, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Niacinamide, Zinc PCA, Limonene, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Linalool, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Sodium Benzoate.
(Non-binding Information. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packaging.)
- Isn't the caffeine that is absorbed with the shampoo rinsed out again based on the additional rinsing process?
- Does the conditioner alone provide sufficient protection against hair loss?
- Won't a conditioner "over-condition" my fine, brittle hair?
- How frequently must the conditioner be used?
- Why does Plantur39 offer an additional hair care product? Doesn't the shampoo contain enough conditioning ingredients?