For vigorous hair growth and strong hair over the age of 40
- Helps to reduce hair loss
- For hair over forty
- Contains the active ingredient caffeine
- Contains beneficial ingredients such as Provitamin B5, Zinc, Niacinamide and more
- Daily usage provides 24/7 protection
- Developed especially to support the menopausal changes a womans' body goes through
Plantur 39 reduces and prevents menopausal hair loss and offsets the hair's lack of energy. The phyto-caffeine complex protects the hair roots from weakened growth due to the menopause. Thanks to the special galenic formula, the caffeine goes directly to the hair shaft
The Phyto-Caffeine Shampoo for colour-treated and stressed hair with natural wheat extracts and provitamin B5 conditions and repairs the hair. The damaged hair structure is smoothed and the hair is provided with intensive shine.
Daily application of Plantur 39 Phyto-Caffeine Tonic helps complement and support energy boost from Plantur 39 Shampoo and increases the protection for your hair
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Panthenol, Parfum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caffeine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Zinc PCA, Hexyl Cinnamal, Maltodextrin, Niacinamide, Glycine Soja Seed Extract, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Citric Acid, BHT.
1. Use the dosage tip to apply the product directly onto the scalp and massage in evenly. Use daily.
2. Let dry briefly. Then brush the hair and style as usual. Do not rinse out!
- Can I use other styling products (gel, wax, hair spray and hair lacquer) in addition to the Phyto-Caffeine Tonic?
- Do I have to use the Phyto-Caffeine Tonic every day?
- Is it possible to overdose by applying the Phyto-Caffeine Tonic multiple times a day (e.g. in the bathroom in the morning and after exercising at night)?
- What quantity is required for a correct application?
- What happens, if I quit using the Phyto-Caffeine Tonic? Will I lose more hair? How long do I have to use it?
- I have been using the Plantur 39 Phyto-Caffeine Tonic for 3 weeks and have not noticed any improvement of my hair loss.
- Despite regular application of the Phyto-Caffeine Tonic, I am still losing a lot of hair. Does the tonic not always work?
- Isn't the alcohol harmful?