For colour-treated and stressed hair
- Suitable for coloured and stressed hair
- Helps to reduce hair loss
- Helps to strengthen hair growth
- Contains a "caffeine buffer" that protects the previously absorbed caffeine complex from being washed out
- Contains structure-firming restorative substances derived from white tea, corn and wheat
- Conditioner protects the scalp
- Regenerates the hair surface and increases its resistance without weighing the hair down
When used in combination with Plantur 39 Phyto-Caffeine Shampoo, Plantur 39 Conditioner helps complement and enhance the effectiveness of the shampoo.
Plantur 39 Conditioner helps to "lock in" the Phyto-Caffeine Complex from the shampoo, ensuring that the hair surfaces are sealed and protected.
This helps prevent the previously absorbed caffeine complex from being washed out.
Suitable for coloured and stressed hair.
Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Caffeine, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Hexyl Cinnamal, Persea Gratissima Oil, Zinc PCA, Niacinamide, Limonene, Persea Gratissima Oil Unsaponifiables, Linalool, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate.
After washing, apply a hazelnut-sized amount of Plantur 39 conditioner into your hair. Leave in for 30 sec. and rinse well.
- Isn't the caffeine that is absorbed with the shampoo rinsed out again based on the additional rinsing process?
- Does the conditioner alone provide sufficient protection against hair loss?
- Won't a conditioner "over-condition" my fine, brittle hair?
- How frequently must the conditioner be used?
- Why does Plantur39 offer an additional hair care product? Doesn't the shampoo contain enough conditioning ingredients?