for fine, brittle hair
- Caffeine, niacin and zinc form a "caffeine buffer" which protects the phyto-caffeine complex from being rinsed out.
- Micro wheat protein strengthens the hair fibres
After the age of 40, the hair reacts more sensitively to stress. Especially fine, thin hair suffers and lacks volume in hair styling.
Dr. Wolff has developed this conditioner for this purpose:
Structure-firming restorative substances from white tea, corn and wheat regenerate the hair surface and increase its resistance without weighing the hair down. The hair is easy to style, has good grip and more volume.
AQUA, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CAFFEINE, PANTHENOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, QUATERNIUM-80, LACTIC ACID, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, NIACINAMIDE, ZINC PCA, TETRASODIUM ETIDRONATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, SODIUM BENZOATE, PARFUM, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL.
(Non-binding information. Note the ingredients listed on the packaging.)
- Isn't the caffeine that is absorbed with the shampoo rinsed out again based on the additional rinsing process?
- Does the conditioner alone provide sufficient protection against hair loss?
- Won't a conditioner "over-condition" my fine, brittle hair?
- How frequently must the conditioner be used?
- Why does Plantur 39 offer an additional hair care product? Doesn't the shampoo contain enough conditioning ingredients?