for coloured and stressed hair
- Caffeine, niacin and zinc form a "caffeine buffer" which protects the phyto-caffeine complex from being rinsed out.
- Avocadin serves to enhance the hair's shine and protect the scalp.
After the age of 40, the hair's pigment cells can lose their colour performance and the hair turns grey or white. Women who use colourations as a result inflict stress on hair and scalp.
The Plantur 39 Conditioner for colour-treated and stressed hairregenerates the hair surface and increases hair brilliance.
Active avocado components make the hair smooth and easy to style. At the same time, this conditioner protects your scalp.
Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Caffeine, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Hexyl Cinnamal, Persea Gratissima Oil*, Zinc PCA, Niacinamide, Limonene, Persea Gratissima Oil Unsaponifiables, Linalool, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate.
(Non-binding information. Note the ingredients listed on the packaging.)
* Avocadin, active agent derived from avocado.
- Isn't the caffeine that is absorbed with the shampoo rinsed out again based on the additional rinsing process?
- Does the conditioner alone provide sufficient protection against hair loss?
- Won't a conditioner "over-condition" my fine, brittle hair?
- How frequently must the conditioner be used?
- Why does Plantur 39 offer an additional hair care product? Doesn't the shampoo contain enough conditioning ingredients?