for colour-treated and stressed hair
- Prevents menopausal hair loss
- The phyto-caffeine complex activates the hair roots during washing
- Wheat protein restores the strength of dry, porous hair
- Provitamin B5 leaves the hair feeling fuller and silkier
The Phyto-Caffeine Shampoo for colour-treated and stressed hair with natural wheat extracts and provitamin B5 conditions and repairs the hair. The damaged hair structure is smoothed and the hair is provided with intensive shine.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Caffeine, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-Glucoside, Parfum, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein*, Camellia Sinensis Extract**, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sodium Benzoate, Zinc PCA, Niacinamide, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 47005, CI 42090.
(Non-binding information. Note the ingredients listed on the packaging.)
* Wheat proteins
** Phytoflavones from white tea
- How much caffeine is contained in the Phyto-Caffeine Shampoos?
- Is it absolutely required to wash the hair every day?
- After washing my hair with Phyto-Caffeine Shampoo especially for fine, brittle hair, I have difficulty combing my hair.
- I have longer hair that lacks strength. Which of the two Phyto-Caffeine Shampoos by Plantur39 should I use?
- Does drinking coffee help in reducing hair loss?
- When should you begin using Plantur 39?