Plantur 39 Phyto-Caffeine Tonic was created for women who wish to reduce hair loss, but either don’t want to wash their hair every day, or need to use a different shampoo than Plantur 39 Phyto-Caffeine shampoos.
This tonic contains caffeine against the negative impact of testosterone, as well as the hair vitamins niacin, zinc salts and bio-active substances (e.g. genistein from the soy plant) for stronger hair growth.
Once applied, the Phyto-Caffeine Tonic penetrates the hair follicle where it forms an active ingredient depot that provides protection for up to 24 hours.
Use the dosage tip to apply the tonic directly to the scalp parting by parting, so that it can be massaged into the entire scalp. Best use the tonic in the morning. Massage in, leave on briefly, comb hair and style as usual. Provides 40 to 50 applications.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Panthenol, Parfum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caffeine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Zinc PCA, Hexyl Cinnamal, Maltodextrin, Niacinamide, Glycine Soja Seed Extract*, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Citric Acid, BHT.
Non-binding Information. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packaging.
* Soy plant extract (genistein)
- Do I have to use the Phyto-Caffeine Tonic every day?
- What happens, if I quit using the Phyto-Caffeine Tonic? Will I lose more hair? How long do I have to use it?
- Can I use other styling products (gel, wax, hair spray and hair lacquer) in addition to the Phyto-Caffeine Tonic?
- For a few weeks, I have been using Plantur 39 Phyto-Caffeine Tonic every day and I am noticing increased hair loss.
- When should you begin using Plantur 39?