for colour-treated and stressed hair
- Prevents menopausal hair loss
- The phyto-caffeine complex activates the hair roots during washing
- Wheat protein restores the strength of dry, porous hair
- Provitamin B5 leaves the hair feeling fuller and silkier
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Caffeine, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-Glucoside, Parfum, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein*, Camellia Sinensis Extract**, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sodium Benzoate, Zinc PCA, Niacinamide, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, CI 47005, CI 42090.
* Wheat proteins
** Phytoflavones from white tea
- How much caffeine is contained in the Phyto-Caffeine Shampoos?
- Is it absolutely required to wash the hair every day?
- After washing my hair with Phyto-Caffeine Shampoo especially for fine, brittle hair, I have difficulty combing my hair.
- I have longer hair that lacks strength. Which of the two Phyto-Caffeine Shampoos by Plantur39 should I use?
- Does drinking coffee help in reducing hair loss?
- When should you begin using Plantur 39?