for fine, brittle hair
- Prevents menopausal hair loss.
- The Phyto-Caffeine Complex activates the hair roots during washing.
- The white tea extract improves resilience.
- Zinc and niacin are important growth factors for healthy hair roots.
Plantur 39 - Here for your menopause journey
Menopause causes many women to experience hair loss and thinning hair. But that doesn't have to be the case! Get that full hair feeling back with the scientifically proven Phyto-Caffeine Complex in Plantur 39 Phyto-Caffeine Shampoo.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Laureth-2, Panthenol, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Chloride, Caffeine, Propylene Glycol, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein*, Potassium Sorbate, Polyquaternium-7, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract**, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sodium Benzoate, Zinc PCA, Niacinamide, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol.
(Non-binding Information. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packaging.)
* Wheat proteins
** Phytoflavones from white tea
- How much caffeine is contained in the Phyto-Caffeine Shampoos?
- Is it absolutely required to wash the hair every day?
- After washing my hair with Phyto-Caffeine Shampoo especially for fine, brittle hair, I have difficulty combing my hair.
- I have longer hair that lacks strength. Which of the two Phyto-Caffeine Shampoos by Plantur39 should I use?
- Does drinking coffee help in reducing hair loss?
- When should you begin using Plantur 39?