for fine, brittle hair
- Prevents menopausal hair loss
- The phyto-caffeine complex activates the hair roots during washing.
- The white tea extract improves resilience.
- Zinc and niacin are important growth factors for healthy hair roots.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Laureth-2, Panthenol, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Chloride, Caffeine, Propylene Glycol, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein*, Potassium Sorbate, Polyquaternium-7, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract**, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sodium Benzoate, Zinc PCA, Niacinamide, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol.
(Non-binding Information. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packaging.)
* Wheat proteins
** Phytoflavones from white tea
- How much caffeine is contained in the Phyto-Caffeine Shampoos?
- Is it absolutely required to wash the hair every day?
- After washing my hair with Phyto-Caffeine Shampoo especially for fine, brittle hair, I have difficulty combing my hair.
- I have longer hair that lacks strength. Which of the two Phyto-Caffeine Shampoos by Plantur39 should I use?
- Does drinking coffee help in reducing hair loss?
- When should you begin using Plantur 39?