Colour Brown Conditioner
For a breathtaking shade of brown
- Covers emerging grey hairs and light roots
- Enhanced colour brilliance with every use
- Makes hair easier to comb
- For use on natural or dyed brown shades of hair
With ageing some first grey hairs are showing here and there, or light patches are starting to show as your hair grows.
The Colour Brown Conditioner boosts the colour-intensifying effect of the Colour Brown Shampoo. It works by covering grey hairs and light roots – the colour brilliance is enhanced each time the conditioner is used. Your hair is glossier, silkier and easier to comb.
The result: Amazingly beautiful hair.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Caffeine, Basic Yellow 57, Basic Red 76, Persea Gratissima Oil, HC Blue No. 16, Citric Acid, Zinc PCA, Niacinamide, Phytosterols, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol.
Apply the Plantur 39 Colour Brown Colour Conditioner evenly throughout the hair, from the roots to the tips. Leave on for 2 to 5 minutes depending on the desired colour intensity. Then rinse out.
Tip: Use the Plantur 39 Colour Brown Phyto-Caffeine Shampoo to wash your hair in order to ensure best results.
Do not use on blond or light blond hair.
- Isn't the caffeine that is absorbed with the shampoo rinsed out again based on the additional rinsing process?
- Does the conditioner alone provide sufficient protection against hair loss?
- Won't a conditioner "over-condition" my fine, brittle hair?
- How frequently must the conditioner be used?
- Why does Plantur39 offer an additional hair care product? Doesn't the shampoo contain enough conditioning ingredients?