Colour Brown Conditioner
For a breathtaking shade of brown
- Covers emerging grey hairs and light roots
- Enhanced colour brilliance with every use
- Makes hair easier to comb
- For use on natural or dyed brown shades of hair
With ageing some first grey hairs are showing here and there, or light patches are starting to show as your hair grows.
The Colour Brown Conditioner boosts the colour-intensifying effect of the Colour Brown Shampoo. It works by covering grey hairs and light roots – the colour brilliance is enhanced each time the conditioner is used. Your hair is glossier, silkier and easier to comb.
The result: Amazingly beautiful hair.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Caffeine, Basic Yellow 57, Basic Red 76, Persea Gratissima Oil, HC Blue No. 16, Citric Acid, Zinc PCA, Niacinamide, Phytosterols, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol.
(Non-binding information. Please note the listed ingredients on the packaging.)
Apply the Plantur 39 Colour Brown Colour Conditioner evenly throughout the hair, from the roots to the tips. Leave on for 2 to 5 minutes depending on the desired colour intensity. Then rinse out.
Tip: Use the Plantur 39 Colour Brown Phyto-Caffeine Shampoo to wash your hair in order to ensure best results.
Do not use on blond or light blond hair.
- Who can use Plantur 39 Colour Brown products?
- How long does the colouring effect of the Plantur 39 Colour Brown series last?
- How do I use the Plantur 39 Colour Brown Products?
- Can my scalp be discoloured by the Plantur 39 Colour Brown Products?
- Does the Plantur 39 Colour Brown Phyto-Caffeine Shampoo help against hair loss?