Colour Blonde Phyto-Caffeine Shampoo
For a warm and shiny blonde
- For a warm blonde and greater colour brilliance every time you wash your hair
- Gradually gives a radiant blonde and conceals grey hair
- With phyto-caffeine complex
- Prevents menopausal hair loss
The Plantur 39 Colour Blonde Phyto-Caffeine Shampoo results in a warm blonde and greater colour brilliance with each wash. Annoying greys are concealed and the colour gradually becomes more radiant and shinier. Coloured pigments build up on the hair with each wash, increasing the colour intensity over time. The Plantur 39 Colour Blonde Phyto-Caffeine Shampoo is not like a conventional hair dye, which breaks up the hair structure with ammonia so that the colour penetrates the hair. At the same time, activating caffeine penetrates into the hair follicles where it helps to prevent menopausal hair loss. The result: Amazingly beautiful hair, even over the age of forty.
Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-3 Distearate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Caffeine, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Parfum, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-10, Potassium Sorbate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Limonene, Niacinamide, 2-Amino-6-Chloro-4-Nitrophenol, Tocopherol, Linalool, Zinc Chloride, Glycine Soja Oil, Citronellol, HC Red No. 3, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
Leave the shampoo in for 2 to 5 minutes depending on the colour intensity. Then rinse out.
Tip: You can increase the effect by using Plantur 39 Colour Blonde Conditioner after shampooing and leaving it in. This results in even greater colour brilliance.
Suitable for the first grey hairs and to refresh the colour. (For natural and coloured blonde hair.)
- How long does the colouring effect of the Plantur 39 Colour Blonde products last?
- Can I use the Plantur 39 Colour Blonde products on brown hair to dye it blonde?
- Can my scalp be discoloured by the Plantur 39 Colour Blonde products?
- Does the Plantur 39 Colour Blonde Phyto-Caffeine Shampoo help against hair loss?
- The colour result of the Plantur 39 Colour Blonde products is too intense for me – what can I do?
- Won't my hair be weighed down if I use the Plantur 39 Colour Blonde Conditioner on my roots?
- Can I also use the products of Plantur 39 Colour Blonde, if my hair has only blonde highlights and not completely dyed?