for coloured and stressed hair
- Prevents menopausal hair loss
- The phyto-caffeine complex activates the hair roots during washing
- Wheat protein restores the strength of dry, porous hair
- Provitamin B5 leaves the hair feeling fuller and silkier
Until menopause, a woman's hair roots are protected based on high levels of female hormones (estrogen). After menopause, these hormone levels will decline and the impact of male hormones will increase.
The hair will grow thinner, fall out prematurely, and the scalp will become visible.
The caffeine in the Plantur 39 Phyto-Caffeine Shampoo prevents the hormone-induced exhaustion of hair production. During hair washing, the active ingredient penetrates all the way into the hair follicle, where it can be detected after being left on for as little as 120 seconds. In addition, phytoflavones from white tea strengthen resistance in the scalp and hair follicles and improve their ability to regenerate.
The phyto-caffeine shampoo for coloured and stressed hair with natural wheat extracts and provitamin B5 conditions and repairs the damaged hair structure. The damaged hair structure is smoothed and the hair is provided with intensive shine.
- Due to the phyto-caffeine complex you can reduce / prevent menopausal hair loss.
- The shampoo activates the hair roots during washing.
- To make the hair easier to comb and smoother, we recommend the use of the complementary conditioner from Plantur 39 for coloured and stressed hair.
Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Caffeine, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Parfum, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Citrate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein*, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Polyquaternium-10, Camellia Sinensis Extract**, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sodium Benzoate, Zinc PCA, Niacinamide, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 47005, CI 42090.
(Non-binding information. Note the ingredients listed on the packaging.)
* Wheat proteins
** Phytoflavones from white tea
To ensure that a sufficient amount of caffeine gets to the hair roots, you should leave the shampoo in for 2 minutes - from application to rinse.
The caffeine can be detected at the hair roots for 24 hours. Further details be found here.
You will find all the answers on Plantur 39 Phyto-Caffeine Shampoos in the list of frequently asked questions.